prize draw announcement
To celebrate the public launch of our award winning ASL360 Surround View System there is a chance, for one lucky person, to win the ultimate commuters package.
The winner of the ASL360 Prize Draw will receive:
- an Orbea Carpe H10 equipped
- a Cateye Nano Shot Front Light
- a Cateye Rapid 5 Rear Light
- an Abus Urban (or Ladies LaneU) Helmet
- an Abus London Granit 53 Lock
The total RRP for this package, supplied by our partner Future Cycles, is around £1200 including VAT.
Rules for entry:
- There are two different ways to enter the prize draw, if entrants use both methods of entering the competition they will be awarded with two entries.
Twitter - Entrants must follow @ASL360 on Twitter and tweet, "I support @ASL360 to bring us #SafeRoads".
Facebook- Entrants must "Like" the ASL360 page and post on our wall, why you think the ASL360 Surround View System will make cycling safer on our roads.
- Closing date for prize draw entry is midnight of April 30th 2013 in The United Kingdom.
- The randomly selected winner will be informed on or after May 5th 2013.
- Entry into this competition confirms the entrant's full acceptance of these Rules and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 (eighteen) or over and residents of the United Kingdom only. - No employees of ASL Vision, Team ASL360 riders, or any of their direct family may enter the Prize Draw.- The Prize Draw winner has 10 working days to respond to confirmation of their winning entry. - If the Prize Draw winner does not respond within 10 working days, then a new randomly selected entrant will win the prize in their stead. - Only one Facebook account entry and one Twitter account entry is allowed per person. - The Prize Draw Prize bicycle is the manufacturer's standard model. Bicycles used in the Prize Draw pictures and at events may not be exactly representative of what the contestant will win. - ASL Vision reserves the right to cancel or revoke any Prize Draw entry or remove any inappropriate comments or media. - ASL Vision is permitted to quote, or reference, any entry that you make to the Prize Draw for marketing purposes. - The winner may be required to take part in publicity in connection with this Prize Draw - As an alternative to collection by the winner, the bicycle can be delivered by post to the winner's UK address. - We can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. We shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the Prize Draw. - We will not be liable to you (whether as a result of contract law, tort, statutory duty or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw, including your use of the bicycle and its roadworthiness. The bicycle will be provided with the manufacturer's standard warranty, if any. - If you have a claim against another provider of services in connection with the Prize Draw and/or Prizes, you will pursue that claim independently and without recourse to us. - We shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any obligations to the winner under these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions - This Prize Draw is operated by "ASL Vision" which is a trading name of Application Solutions (Electronics and Vision) Ltd, incorporated in England and Wales, company number 06437845.